PSB low-pressure pneumatic continuous jet pump (hereinafter referred to as jet pump) is a new generation of low-pressure continuous pneumatic conveying equipment independently developed and perfected by our unit; jet pump is a fluid power pump. The fluid power pump has no mechanical transmission and mechanical working components. It uses the energy of another working fluid as a power source to transport low-energy liquids and has good safety when used to pump flammable and explosive materials. A jet vacuum pump is a device that uses a high-speed jet through a nozzle to extract gas from a container to obtain a vacuum, also known as a jet vacuum pump. In chemical production, the purpose is often to generate a vacuum. This equipment has been widely used in the collection of ash under the ash hopper of thermal power plants, and in the powder transportation and transfer process in metallurgy, chemical industry, building materials, docks and other industries.
The low-pressure pneumatic continuous jet pump has the characteristics of simple structure, reliable operation, full sealing without pollution, and high degree of automation. In recent years, nearly 60 units have been applied in processes such as dry ash removal and sorting systems, and metallurgical powder transportation in thermal power plants. For example, the low-pressure pneumatic continuous ash removal system composed of this equipment has been successfully operated in Guangdong Power Plant. Compared with other ash removal technology systems, this technology system has obvious comprehensive advantages.
Jet pump principle and structural characteristics:
The PSB jet pump is a combination of the principle of air pressure difference with jet flow technology and fluidization technology, which fully absorbs the theory of modern pneumatic conveying two-phase flow. After years of operation and practice summary, a large number of powder pneumatic conveying processes Compared with other pneumatic conveying equipment (such as silo pumps) used in industries such as thermal power plant ash removal systems, cement, metallurgy, chemical systems and other industries, it has the following characteristics:
1. Simple structure and reliable operation
The PSB jet pump consists of a feeder and a conveying adjustment device. The feeder uses a uniquely designed nozzle to uniformly mix the material and the conveying gas, and sends the material into the conveying pipe, and uses the pneumatic pressure difference to make the material along the pipeline to the receiving destination. The conveying adjustment device can flexibly and conveniently adjust the conveying parameters according to the conveying requirements. The equipment has a simple overall structure and no rotating parts, so it operates extremely reliably.
2. Stable transportation The continuous pump is used to transport powdery materials, which can be used for stable and balanced transportation. This feature is especially suitable for processes that require accurate and uniform transportation of materials, such as coal injection in blast furnaces of metallurgical systems, coal injection in rotary kiln in cement industry, Certain processes in the chemical industry.
3. Simple operation
Since the running part of the equipment only has the conveying adjustment device, and the supporting part only has the air inlet valve, the body control only needs the "start" and "stop" operation, similar to a fool device, which does not require manual inspection, only inspection. If other system interlocking control is considered, two operation modes can be configured: program automatic and manual. The specific scheme is determined according to the specific operation characteristics and requirements to meet the actual needs of the project.
4. Convenient and flexible layout
PSB jet pump can be arranged as single pump single pipe or multi-pump common pipe, multi-pump common gas source and other types according to the specific conditions of the system. Pipes can be arranged horizontally, vertically, and obliquely up to meet the ever-changing layout requirements of the project.
5. Fully sealed and pollution-free conveying to meet the environmental requirements of the project and the quality requirements of the materials to be transported. Due to the use of low positive pressure and fully sealed conveyance, foreign substances cannot enter the pipe, so it will not cause any changes in the properties of the required materials.
6. The quality of the gas source is not high
Because it adopts the form of continuous conveyance and coupled with the use of roots fans for conveying power gas sources, power gas sources generally do not need to set up a purification system, and only have certain requirements for gas volume and pressure. Independent gas sources or commonly used in engineering Compressed air station air supply (central air supply).
7. High system reliability
The low-pressure pneumatic continuous conveying system composed of a jet pump has reliability that cannot be achieved by any other pneumatic conveying equipment. This is because:
7.1. Jet pump conveying system generally adopts Roots fan (also may use high pressure centrifugal fan or air compressor as appropriate). The high reliability of Roots fan determines the reliability of the system.
7.2. The pneumatic conveying system is composed of a jet pump. Generally, the number and types of equipment are small, which makes the whole system simple and reliable.
7.3. The continuous conveying pressure is stable without any impact load.
7.4 The equipment itself is simple. There is no frequent action of the valve in the conventional pneumatic conveying process, and the equipment failure rate is greatly reduced.
8. Economical and reasonable, low cost Low-pressure continuous pneumatic conveying system composed of jet pumps, due to the above characteristics, also has the characteristics of low cost and excellent operating indicators, which is welcomed by construction units and operation and use departments.
PSB jet pump selection conditions:
1. Selection principle The jet pump is selected as the main equipment to form a pneumatic conveying system. First, the user should provide: the system's required conveying volume, conveying distance, or physical and chemical parameters of the material, maximum temperature and normal working temperature; Basic parameters such as dust hopper layout and ash distribution should be provided. Then, the technical personnel of our unit will first determine the basic transportation plan, such as the required air volume, how to group, the continuous pump model, the configuration of the inlet and delivery pipes, and the configuration of the exhaust filter.
2. Applicable conditions
PSB series jet pumps have a limited range of use due to the use of low-pressure conveyance. They can be used normally and safely only under the following conditions, and achieve the desired effect.
Conveying distance ≯500m (equivalent distance).
Material bulk density: 1.6t / m3 (powder).
At the equivalent distance of 500m, the conveying capacity of single pump and single tube is ≯20t / h.
The maximum instantaneous temperature of the material is ≯200 ℃.
Jet pump specifications and technical parameters:
This information is provided by Jinboda's environmentally friendly material sealed pump website. The company's leading product, material sealed pump, is a new type of pneumatic conveying equipment developed based on the introduction of foreign technology to address the problems of different types of pneumatic conveying equipment in China. Website: www.tzjx69597677.ner Material Sealed Pump Network.
| Item model specifications || PSB100-5 || PSB125-10 || PSB125-15 || PSB150-20 || PSB200-30 || PSB200-50 || PSB200-80 |
| Conveying capacity (th)
|| 3 ～ 5 || 5 ～ 10 || 10 ～ 15 || 15 ～ 20 || 20 ～ 30 || 30 ～ 50 || 50 ～ 80 |
| Matching fan air volume || ≤15 || ≤22 || ≤35 || ≤45 || ≤55 || ≤65 || ≤75 |
| Air inlet / outlet pipe matching || DN100 |
| DN125 |
| DN125 |
| DN150 |
| DN150 |
| DN200 |
| DN200 |
| Designed flow velocity in the tube (m / s) || 12 ～ 16 || 12 ～ 16 || 12 ～ 16 || 12 ～ 16 || 12 ～ 16 || 12 ～ 16 || 12 ～ 16 |
| Working pressure (kpa) |
| Pump body material |
| Feeder configuration power (kw) || 1.5 || 1.5 || 2.2 || 2.2 || 3.0 || 3.0 || 4.0 |
| Total equipment weight (t) || 1.0 || 1.4 || 1.8 || 2.2 || 2.5 || 2.6 || 3.0 |