是我厂引进技术生产的一种用于水平(或倾斜≤15°)输送粉状、粒状物料的设备，本产品设计合理，结构新颖，使用寿命长，运转可靠，节能高效、密封、安全且维修方便。 FU series chain conveyor is a kind of equipment for horizontal (or inclined ≤15 °) conveyance of powdery and granular materials produced by the technology introduced by our factory. This product has reasonable design, novel structure, long service life, reliable operation and energy saving. Efficient, sealed, safe and easy to maintain. Its use performance is significantly better than screw conveyors and other equipment is an ideal new type of conveying equipment, widely used in building materials, chemical industry, construction, thermal power, mining and other industries.
The conveying principle of the FU conveyor: Bulk material has the characteristics of internal friction and side pressure. It is subject to the pulling force of the conveying chain in its direction of movement in the groove of the machine. During horizontal transportation, the internal frictional force ensures a stable state between the layers and forms a continuous overall flow. When the internal friction between the material layers is greater than the external friction between the material and the tank wall, the material moves forward along with the conveyor chain. When the ratio of the height of the material layer to the width of the machine slot meets certain conditions, the material loss is constant.
Fourth, the main features
1. Large conveying capacity. The efficient conveying mechanism allows a large amount of material to be conveyed in a small capacity space, with a conveying capacity of 500m3 / h.
2. Low energy consumption for conveying. With the help of the internal friction of the material, it can change the pushing material into a pull, which can save electricity by 40-60% compared with the screw conveyor.
3. Sealed and safe. Fully sealed casing makes no leakage of dust, protects the environment, safe operation and reliable operation.
4. Long service life. The normal life of conveyor chains processed with alloy steel through advanced heat treatment means is> 2 years, and the life of rollers on the chain> 1 year.
5. Flexible process layout, which can be arranged on the elevated, ground, or pit, and can be installed horizontally or climbing (<15 °).
6, low use costs, energy saving and durable, extremely low maintenance rate, can ensure the normal operation of the host to increase output, reduce energy consumption and improve efficiency.
Fifth, the conveyed materials This equipment is suitable for conveying materials such as cement, yellow sand, limestone powder, coal powder, coke powder, fly ash, stone powder and other powder materials.
Six, equipment model and technical parameters (a) equipment selection and reasonable selection and correct and reasonable use of maintenance can fully reflect the excellent performance of advanced equipment, the following on how to make a reasonable type of advice, when users choose reference.
1. Chain speed selection The user should first select the appropriate chain speed according to the state of the material, such as materials with high sharpness `materials with high temperature`, which have a large proportion of coarse particles, and materials with large particles should be selected slowly. speed. The optimal chain speed for cement and raw materials can be selected by referring to Table 2-2. Other materials with properties and conditions similar to cement can also be selected by referring to this table.
Selection of 2 models After the chain speed is determined, the most suitable model can be selected according to the conveying amount. Each model has an optimal delivery volume (see Table 1). The selection table (4 to 7) of each model also shows the selection of the maximum conveying capacity `maximum conveying length and power. It must be pointed out that under the same conveying capacity, choosing a larger model can reduce the chain speed, thereby extending the service life, but the conveying capacity should not be too small. If the actual amount is less than 30% of the conveying capacity of the machine, The material layer is too thin, causing idling, which increases wear.
3 Selection of power After selecting the model, you can select the power according to the conveying volume, conveying length and process layout. Refer to Tables 4 ~ 7 and select the driving device according to the following chapter "eight" (divide × 1, × 2 and left and right) Equipment, etc.).
4 Selection of inlet and outlet
The size of each inlet and outlet is shown in Figure 2 below. Users can choose according to their needs. When selecting, you must pay attention to: ① For materials with poor fluidity or high humidity, it is generally not appropriate to use the upper inlet to avoid poor feeding. . ②Due to the limitation of process layout, when the first feed port is closer to the tail shaft (minimum distance ∪min cannot be guaranteed), the upper feed port is generally not suitable. ③
This machine can use multiple feed inlets. In addition, it can also provide a discharge outlet with a brake according to user needs.
(Two) matters needing attention
1 The particle size of the conveyed material should meet the requirements in Table 1.
2 When the material temperature is between 60 ° -120 °, a temperature-resistant roller chain should be selected, and a slower chain speed should be selected. When the material temperature exceeds 120, please contact our technical department.
3 When conveying at an inclination of ≤15 °, the conveying amount will decrease. In fact, the conveying amount of the machine is the value found in Tables 4, 5, 6, and 7 and multiplied by the discount coefficient. At 4 °, an inclined chain must be used (specified in the contract when ordering).
Groove width (mm)
Ideal particle size (mm)
10% maximum granularity
The most suitable conveying capacity (m3 / h)
Chain linear speed (m / min)