DMC-Ⅱ series pulse bag type dust collector is an improved pulse bag type dust collector based on the original MC-Ⅰ series pulse bag type dust collector; in order to further improve the MC-Ⅰ series pulse bag type dust collector, Modified. The modified DMC-Ⅱ series pulse bag type dust collector retains the MC-1 series pulse bag type dust collector with high purification efficiency, large gas handling capacity, stable performance, convenient operation, long filter bag life and small maintenance. The advantages are improved; the structure and the pulse valve are improved to solve the problems of outdoor installation and low pressure of compressed air. Optimized design of the entire equipment has expanded the application range.
1. The DMC-Ⅱ series pulse bag type dust collector retains the advantages of the MC-Ⅰ series pulse bag type dust collector, and uses a new low-resistance pulse valve to make the control system of the dust collector and the service life of the filter bag. MC-Ⅰ series dust collector is more than doubled, reducing maintenance workload.
2. The compressed air for ash cleaning has the original 0.5-0.7Mpa pressure, which has been reduced to the current 0.4Mpa pressure, but the ash cleaning effect can still reach the effect of 0.5-0.7Mpa pressure, thereby expanding the test range.
3. Due to the improvement of the structure, the tightness of the equipment is enhanced, and the air leakage is less than 5%, which further improves the dust removal efficiency.
4. Improved the capping device and filter bag fixing method, and improved working conditions for equipment maintenance and maintenance.
5. The spraying device has added a protective cover, and the cover structure adopts rainproof measures, so that the dust collector does not need to be set up in a rainproof shed when it is placed in the open air, reducing construction investment.
Specifications and technical parameters:
Filtration area (m2)
Number of filter bags (a)
Number of pulse valves
Air volume (m3 / h)
Filter bag specifications (diameter * length)
￠ 125 * 2050
Pulse control instrument
Dust removal efficiency (n%)
Air source pressure (MPa)
Compressed air consumption (m3 / min)